Friday, July 29, 2005

The terrible accident I met.......

It was July 1,2004 when I met with the terrible accident. I was returning from college. When I got the bus to my home,I got into the bus. But quite unexpected incident happened.When I got into the bus my bag slipped to the ground. When I realised that my bag has fallen down, I stepped out of the bus. Unfortunately the bus got started at that time. Without expecting such developments, I slipped to the ground. Just to protect myself I laid my palm to the ground. My hand almost got fractured. Because of that incident I had the bandage with plaster of paris for exactly four weeks. At last July 28 I removed the bandage. Only after that accident I understood the importance of the hand. That four weeks were really boring one. I could not sleep sound. When I removed the bandage, I felt very much relieved. The terrible accident I met happened exactly one year back. But till now I had the memory of each movements. I never forget it till the end of my life.

No comments: